Cookie Cutter Christmas Ornaments

$0

Every year I buy a new set of cookie cutters. Not that I use them so much for baking but more because I like their shapes.
So this year I decided to use old ones and make some Christmas ornaments.
The idea is nothing new but I had to do it and wanted to share with you how they turn up.
They warm my heart and will make the most sentimental tree ever.
Also I think this is a great way to transform an old cookie cutters plus this project is easy and budget free.
cookie cutter christmas ornaments, christmas decorations, seasonal holiday decor
And here they are!! ❤❤❤
You can watch video tutorial if you like!
You will need some metal cookie cutters.
Apply some hot glue around the edge of a metal cookie cutter.
Quickly press the glue-covered edge of the cookie cutter to the book paper.
Cut around the outside edge of the cookie cutter.
Glue some twine on the back of the cookie cutter.
Or you can just tie some twine on the cookie cutter and used as it is!
Hope you like it!
Merry Christmas to all of you! ❤❤❤

• Bub5790185

Adorable - very clever! Looks great on a tree, wreath or present! SO versatile! Rustic organic is my fave decor style, as you've done, but you could spray paint them to personalize them for your own decor style, use wrapping paper instead of book pages, or initialized paper for family members and friends - maybe even put mini photos in them!! SO many ideas! Lol! And SO much fun! I hope you enjoy your Holidays!

• Mallory

why would you cut a book?!

• Karen

Thank you for this great idea. I have a country Christmas tree I like to do in my kitchen and these will look stunning. I can also repurpose the massive collection of cookie cutters I can't part with. Excellent idea!!! Thank you.

• The13363824

I suppose you could glue on whatever you liked. I was thinkin' of plaid material, Xmas cards, and pictures of your family.