Found Thifting Around

Was at an estate sale near my house, wasn't supposed to be there, but it was so close by. Didn't find too much that I had to buy, but bought the below. Overall, such an easy project and for now it will go in our loft area, not pictured in.
found thifting around, painted furniture, I covered it with this a remnant that I had to buy at fabric store not sure what use it I had in mind
I covered it with this a remnant that I had to buy at fabric store, not sure what use it I had in mind.
found thifting around, painted furniture, It s a gold metallic vinyl but like it so So instead of painting or staining it I covered it w the gold vinyl and added the studs
It's a gold metallic vinyl, but like it so. So instead of painting or staining it, I covered it w/the gold vinyl and added the studs.
found thifting around, painted furniture, This piece of wood was 1 but it was so nice Thought I don t need another piece of wood in my garage but bought it
This piece of wood was $1. but it was so nice. Thought I don't need another piece of wood in my garage, but bought it.
found thifting around, painted furniture, This is a file holder also at the estate sale very sturdy and decided it would be nice little table w wood on top Left it as is nice hammered finished already
This is a file holder, also at the estate sale, very sturdy, and decided it would be nice little table w/wood on top. Left it as is, nice hammered finished already.

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 5 comments
Next