Dollar Store Oven Mitts & Pot Holders With Hearts & Ruffles

$3

Here are some Dollar Store Oven Mitts & Pot Holders that I embellished with cute ruffles and appliqued with cute hearts. This is another great gift idea where you take these inexpensive $1 Store items and turn them from ok to WOW in a matter of minutes.
I bought these two items for $3 total and had the pretty red n white ticking fabric in my stash.
I cut out hearts and strips for ruffles and all the size and measurements are on the blog.
This is the perfect hostess gift and you can even add them along with a couple great utensils, wooden spoons too if you like, but even on their own it looks like you spent at least $20 - $25 and they only cost $3 plus fabric.
Heat and Bond is so great to work with and I love to use it when I applique.
The hearts are darling and great with Valentines Day right around the corner too.
All the details and "How to" on the blog just click the link below.
There you go, another great gift idea that doesn’t break your bank and literally cost me $3 but looks like a lot more. Ideas
Have a great day and thank you for stopping by, Lisa

22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round
These Amazing Vase Ideas Will Blow Your Guests Away!
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
17 Benches You Can Build This Summer
How To: Make Hot Glue Placemats + More Crafts Ideas!
ConcordCottage.com with Lisa Walsh Huff Kroll

• Penny
    Penny

Love these great job you can do so much with any holaday with just these kinds of things i love sewing and crafiting of any kinds i do lots of different stuff too hey love different ideas from all of you who pist on here thanks for sharing your ideas its helps me with adding stuff to others or not .thank you !
  • Kathy Touchstone
    Kathy Touchstone

Wish I would have seen these before Valentine's Day! Very cute!!!