DIY Glass Photo Ornament

I love making photo gifts during the holidays, especially ones that can be cherished year after year. Ever wonder how to get your family photo inside a glass bulb? Check out this tutorial for an easy method. No special tools required, a photo, drinking glass, fishing line, pencil, and a decorative ribbon.
Each year I like to make one of these ornaments to hold our family photo. I think it will be great when the children are older to look back on how they grew over the years.
These photo ornaments make a lovely *cheap* gift to give Grandma, Aunts/ Uncles or close neighbours and friends.
Follow this picture tutorial to get your photo inside the ornament with just a few easy steps.
Virginia Fynes

• Wendy Ann Short

Also a Beautiful Idea thanks for sharing

• Linda Dudley

Yes...definitely going to try it. Lost my grandson earlier this year. Thought it would be a great keepsake for his mom.