My Little Bathroom Makeover for $50

So we moved into our home and I hated the guest bathroom it was painted so many different dark colors. But with the expense of moving and other areas needing redone I only had about $50 to make this work.
This is the before
I taped everything off because I was going to....wait for it...spray paint my countertops.
I sanded the old countertops which were discolored and yellow in spots. I then wiped clean and then wiped again!
I used stone spray paint by rustoleum. Start with one light coat first. Make sure you shake that can!
After second and light third coat.
I then sealed it with this... 3 coats. Now it does not make the surface smooth but it does seal it nice and makes the counters clean up nicely. It definitely does not leave a rough finish.
Cabinets and framing the mirror next. Painted the cabinets with white chalk paint, less prep involved. I did remove the doors and drawers. The middle ones you see here are fake drawers. Wipe everything with TSP before painting.
All done. I sealed the cabinets with water based varathane, 2 coats and distressed my cabinets.
Finished vanity
I added these Goodwill find lights ($3) and painted the walls a soft sea foam green and grey in certain areas. Paint left from previous owner.
This is above the toilet, walls are grey. This cute little light fixture was in a throw away box on a curb of stuff I had picked up a while back, it was a dark brown trim. I taped all the glass off and painted the trim silver. The light before was just a plain some light.
Before and after.