Stained Glass Privacy Panel for Porch

adds a pop of color to your home and serves to provide some privacy without sacrificing the light
stained glass privacy panel for porch
Used an old window sash from our home and knocked out glass. Sanded and painted the sash. Found art glass from local dealer and chose my colors, then glazed into window.
stained glass privacy panel for porch
Wha'la! Friends call it the house of color since its an old frame home pained bright yellow. I've done several other ones for myself and for gifts. Sash can be purchased in architectural salvage store(s) or online ebay and yardsale sights. Be sure to use a sturdy sash as the glass is heavy
stained glass privacy panel for porch
stained glass privacy panel for porch
stained glass privacy panel for porch
stained glass privacy panel for porch
hung with 2 loop screws (window and surface from which sash will hang) and a carabiner clip to secure so that it doesnt blow off hook on windy days

• Sash  (salvage)
  • Hooks and pain supplies  (hardware store)
  • Glass  (art glass dealer)

• Joanie

More......Add more!! It looks lopsided, not enough of a good thing...Keep going!!

• Muhd Puhdlz

Great idea,would love to see more creative ways to block out the a little sun on the porch