Dollar Tree Bins Turned Industrial Farmhouse Storage

Happy 2017! I'm so excited to be kicking off my Dollar Store DIY series with these awesome Dollar Tree bins. As soon as I saw them at Dollar Tree I knew they would be perfect for creating industrial farmhouse storage. I had all of the supplies on hand making these little bins less than $3.00 to make!
Click HERE for the full step by step tutorial!
I started with two sets of mini drawers from Dollar Tree.
(I only found these bins at one out of three Dollar Tree stores that I visited, so if you don't find them at one store I suggest checking another local store)
I pulled out the drawers, lightly sanded the frames, sprayed a few light coats of ORB spray paint on the frames, then attached the tags, pulls and stained wood sides.
The end result was a gorgeous set of industrial farmhouse storage drawers perfect for sitting on a desk to store office supplies.
Creating a beautiful and organized home can be expensive, but it doesn't have to be. Keep an open mind, get a little creative and you can create a beautiful home without spending a fortune. For more thrifty decorating tips and ideas head over to my blog, Little House of Four.
Creating a beautiful and organized home can be expensive, but it doesn't have to be. Keep an open mind, get a little creative and you can have a beautiful home without spending a fortune.
For more thrifty decorating tips and ideas check out my PROJECT GALLERY!

Katie @ Little House of Four

• Paula

did you glue the side wood panels to the frame or to the drawers? not understanding how when you pull the drawer out there would be that extra space for the wood on the sides of it so it can still easily pull out. this i think is why one person asked if you cut the sides of the drawer and replaced it with wood, which i don't think you did. also wondering the name of that color paint that looks so much like metal.

• Catherine

How can make a clothes hamber in the wall to put clothes in Togo down celler

• Where did you buy the tag things where you insert the drawer labels ?