Dollar Tree Bins Turned Industrial Farmhouse Storage

Happy 2017! I'm so excited to be kicking off my Dollar Store DIY series with these awesome Dollar Tree bins. As soon as I saw them at Dollar Tree I knew they would be perfect for creating industrial farmhouse storage. I had all of the supplies on hand making these little bins less than $3.00 to make!
Click HERE for the full step by step tutorial!
I started with two sets of mini drawers from Dollar Tree.
(I only found these bins at one out of three Dollar Tree stores that I visited, so if you don't find them at one store I suggest checking another local store)
I pulled out the drawers, lightly sanded the frames, sprayed a few light coats of ORB spray paint on the frames, then attached the tags, pulls and stained wood sides.
The end result was a gorgeous set of industrial farmhouse storage drawers perfect for sitting on a desk to store office supplies.
Creating a beautiful and organized home can be expensive, but it doesn't have to be. Keep an open mind, get a little creative and you can create a beautiful home without spending a fortune. For more thrifty decorating tips and ideas head over to my blog, Little House of Four.
Creating a beautiful and organized home can be expensive, but it doesn't have to be. Keep an open mind, get a little creative and you can have a beautiful home without spending a fortune.
For more thrifty decorating tips and ideas check out my PROJECT GALLERY!

Check Out These 30 Incredible Floor Transformations Ideas
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
Jazz Up Your Bathroom With These 30 Stylish Additions
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
15 Bathroom Upgrades That You Can Totally DIY
Katie @ Little House of Four

• Catherine
    Catherine

How can make a clothes hamber in the wall to put clothes in Togo down celler

• Leanne
      Leanne

One idea- when I purchased my house years ago I was pleasantly surprised that behind one vanity door in the bathroom, there was a hole in the floor where I could throw my clothes down into a bin. I love it. If you have little kids you could just put a child safety lock on it. You don’t need a thick walk for this, however I would also be cautious regarding any wiring or pipes that may be in the floor where you want it.

• Maggie Smith Evansen
    Maggie Smith Evansen

Where did you buy the tag things where you insert the drawer labels ?

• Shannon Cila
      Shannon Cila

Yes I'm wondering about the label holders & button things, too. Did they all come together from a craft supply in the same color?

• Willow runningwater
    Willow runningwater

Where to get the hardwear?

• Em
    Em

Looks SO much better.

• Fran
    Fran

Didn’t really understand what you did here, there’s no list of supplies and you said something about wood sides, but I don’t see any wood, so I’m totally confused on what you did here.