DIY Stenciled Pillows for the Holidays!

Check out these super easy & creative pillows you can make for your holiday decor this year. Fast, easy. and unique! Thank you Royal Design Studio for such beautiful stencil patterns!
Ah, Beautiful!
Ah, Beautiful!
Here are the supplies needed to complete this project.  I used Royal Design Studio Stencils.
Here are the supplies needed to complete this project. I used Royal Design Studio Stencils.
Tape stencil to a fabric or velvet pillow cover.  I put cardboard inside to give me a better working surface.
Tape stencil to a fabric or velvet pillow cover. I put cardboard inside to give me a better working surface.
Dip brush in stencil paint and off-load extra onto paper towel. Pounce your stencil brush to fill in stencil openings.  I usually have to do two coats.
Dip brush in stencil paint and off-load extra onto paper towel. Pounce your stencil brush to fill in stencil openings. I usually have to do two coats.
Stuff pillow cover with insert.
Stuff pillow cover with insert.
Here is another set of pillows I made using my snowflake stencil from my table runner project....get creative and have fun!

• Tosha Smith

Does the paint make that area of the pillow stiff or rough feeling? I'm having a hard time finding accent pillows I like for my living room & this seems like a great idea to design what I want. The pillows will be used for comfort while sitting on the couch, not just for looks. Thanks!

• Jojo Snow

• Sam Bo

Love your ideas and concept! I could not find the specific paint you used. I hope it is not obvious as I get upset when people do not look closely enough but I did try to find it! Thanks for any help.