What's the best way to clean wall mirrors?

+9
what's the best way to clean wall mirrors, I have them behind my stove and in
a large wall in my living room
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jan 06, 2017
    cleanmyspace.com/the-secret-to-a-streak-free-mirror/
  • Kathleen Kathleen on Jan 06, 2017
    I think the trick is using newspaper instead of paper towels. I use a vinegar and water mix 1:3 or Pledge Multi Surface, which is good for cleaning just about anything.
  • Neva Gray Neva Gray on Jan 06, 2017
    I have had a cleaning service for many years and I use rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle, spray on lint free cloth. It leaves no streaks and does not become foggy with time as with most glass cleaners. You can then do touch on your mirrors only where the toothpaste and shaving cream spatters are, instead of the whole wall of mirrors. Saving time and materials. I don't love house work, I love a clean house.
  • Shirley Harlan Shirley Harlan on Jan 06, 2017
    either use white vinegar or rubbing alcohol they both work great. Also I would use a newspaper as this doesn't leave streaks. paper towels will leave streaks and some lint.
  • Shirley Harlan Shirley Harlan on Jan 07, 2017
    I wad up the newspaper so as to keep the moist part from my hand and it seems to work. I haven't had that problem. another suggestion is to use the playtex gloves or just disposable gloves.
  • Shirley Harlan Shirley Harlan on Jan 08, 2017
    you are welcome
  • User User on Jan 13, 2017
    we have used rubbing alcohol for ever on our mirrors and on car mirrors too', even use it to clean my reading glasses

• User User on Jan 14, 2017
    happy to know