Remote Control

472 Views
Just bought a remote for my tree lights. No more crawling behind the tree! I'm a new woman!
  • remote control, lighting, seasonal holiday decor

Suggested materials for this project:

Carolyn Smith

Ask a Question
      • Jeanette S
        Jeanette S Atlanta, GA

We use this on our inside and outside lights! A device plugs into the socket and then the extension cords plug into it! These are good to have on some lights you want to turn on before getting out of your car.

• Laura Smith
          Laura Smith Saint Petersburg, FL

My decorations are on timers all over the inside of the house. The outside decorations are on a timer that goes on at dusk, I have that set to stay on for 5 hours. I have used this system for years and I love it. I live the times so much that I keep a few areas in the house on them all year, we do not spend much time in the front if the house, the living room and dining room, so there are timers on 2 LR lamps and my curio cabinet. In the dining room my buffet lamps, and my china cabinet go on by timer too. I love it!!