Carolyn Smith
Carolyn Smith
  • Camas, WA

Remote Control

Just bought a remote for my tree lights. No more crawling behind the tree! I'm a new woman!
remote control, lighting, seasonal holiday decor
Carolyn Smith

• Laura Smith

My decorations are on timers all over the inside of the house. The outside decorations are on a timer that goes on at dusk, I have that set to stay on for 5 hours. I have used this system for years and I love it. I live the times so much that I keep a few areas in the house on them all year, we do not spend much time in the front if the house, the living room and dining room, so there are timers on 2 LR lamps and my curio cabinet. In the dining room my buffet lamps, and my china cabinet go on by timer too. I love it!!

• Karyn Lisk

We have timers but I love to have the indoor tree on if I'm home and not have to wait till the timer comes on and then it messes up the timer completely! Where can you get the remote? I have a friend that just got an ornament that is an angel you put on the tree. She is holding a candle and you blow it on and the lights come on and blow on it then they go off. I'm going to low's to get one!