Turn a Spare Bedroom Into a Closet DIY

So many people have said they want my closet that I decided to share the photos. I designed and built it myself in 6 days including cutting the lumber, staining and installation. Plus 1 more day to measure and design my pieces. Check it out. Then watch for the plans and notes on my blog at www.autumnaire.blogspot.com within the next two weeks. What do you think?

31 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
21 Small Things You Can Do to Beautify Your Home This Weekend
Transform Tuna Cans Into Gorgeous Lighting In 10 Simple Steps
23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day
Debbie Harris

• Leona Michelle Mattox
    Leona Michelle Mattox

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! I so need to make some changes to my PURSE ROOM. I have been stuck trying to find a way to organize 300 + purses along with shoes and a closet that literally just collapsed from overfilling it with clothes. Now I just have to convince the hubby to go buy me all the supplies I need. Do you mind if I show him your pics of your shoe collection? maybe then he might calm down about me having 300 purses? You think?