Turn a Spare Bedroom Into a Closet DIY

So many people have said they want my closet that I decided to share the photos. I designed and built it myself in 6 days including cutting the lumber, staining and installation. Plus 1 more day to measure and design my pieces. Check it out. Then watch for the plans and notes on my blog at www.autumnaire.blogspot.com within the next two weeks. What do you think?

15 Clever Ways To Repurpose Old Light Bulbs
16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests
15 Kitchen DIY Ideas That Will Come In Handy
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
Dollar Store Gem Backsplash
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!
15 Ways To Upcycle And Create More Storage At The Same Time
Update Your Plain Dishes With These Adorable Ideas
31 Ways For You To Style Your Garden
3 Super Cool Marbelizing Techniques Everyone's Trying!
Upgrade Your Backyard With These 30 Clever Ideas
Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home
Debbie Harris

• Leona Michelle Mattox

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! I so need to make some changes to my PURSE ROOM. I have been stuck trying to find a way to organize 300 + purses along with shoes and a closet that literally just collapsed from overfilling it with clothes. Now I just have to convince the hubby to go buy me all the supplies I need. Do you mind if I show him your pics of your shoe collection? maybe then he might calm down about me having 300 purses? You think?

• Debbie Harris

LOL! Absolutely!!! Show him anything you want, you've got to take care of the wardrobe and purses or it will cost him a lot more in so many ways!!!

• Debbie Harris

Leona make sure you see the post with the plan instructions on my blog. They will help and this was easy peasy to build!

• Tiffiney

Leona you just made my day! ROFLOL I wish my husband was home. He complains of my shoes.. but u just got rid of over 1/2 of them last year! I hardly have many left. I been looking at a couple pair online. THEY JUST DON'T GET IT DO THEY🤔😉😆 & NEVER WILL I GUESS. I just wanted to say thanks for the giggles! Debbie I love this idea, I just started turning our spare into a craft/work out room.. He'll kill me if I change my mind again🙄🙄😉😆 H as ve a great day ladies!! Blessings!!

• Tiffiney

Mind you, I had turned it into a tool room for him like 7 months ago. Then told him to add on outside for tools that I needed the room😣 Yeaa he'd kill me I say time to move this stuff too.. I need an addition outside for an extra & this a closet.. 🙄🙄😉 LOL

• Debbie Harris

My husband and I have an agreement... he has the outside, I have the inside.

• Please post pix when done... i just used a whole room to tuen it into a “she cave” but am overwhelmed with my stuff all over...