DIY MINI CAKE STAND

Hello Hometalkers, today I will show you how to easily make a mini cake stand using a saucer and a small vase. You can use it in so many way too. I love repurposing old things instead of throwing it away.
diy mini cake stand
Step 1: Gather your materials. You will need a saucer, a small vase or a small glass, and super glue. So many option with this project, I have done a similar project a while back. I used a decorative plate and a glass candle stick. You can also spray paint it to match your color theme.
diy mini cake stand
Step 2: Wipe clean the bottom of the vase and saucer so that the super glue will adhere properly. I applied small dots of glue on the bottom of the vase.
diy mini cake stand
Step 3: Place it on the bottom of the saucer, be sure that you place it at the center, you want it to be perfectly at the center or the cake stand will not look pretty. I let it dry completely for about 10 minutes and it's ready!
diy mini cake stand
Step 4: Here I used it to display my current product obsession.
diy mini cake stand
Step 5: Another idea is use it a holder to display cocktail rings or anything that you want to display.
diy mini cake stand
Step 6: Or use it as a candle stick, of course you can also use this to serve a cute cupcake or a delicious slice of cake!
Watch the video tutorial here if you like and be sure to Subscribe or follow me for more easy DIY projects.

• Saucer
  • Vase
  • Super Glue  (HOME DEPOT)
Pretty Crafty Girl