HOLY NORTH POLE BATMAN....MR. FREEZE HAS HIT TEXAS!

Well, 80 degrees one day and 28 the next. Texas..gotta love it. There is not much color left in my garden, but I slapped on the old boots and braved the elements to take a few pictures of what is encased in a home of ice.
holy north pole batman mr freeze has hit texas, gardening, outdoor living, pets animals, Bright pyracantha is up to the challenge
Bright pyracantha is up to the challenge.
holy north pole batman mr freeze has hit texas, gardening, outdoor living, pets animals, He is so handsome in his stunning feather suit of red
He is so handsome in his stunning feather suit of red.
holy north pole batman mr freeze has hit texas, gardening, outdoor living, pets animals, My poor lettuce not loving the intrusion so much
My poor lettuce, not loving the intrusion so much.
holy north pole batman mr freeze has hit texas, gardening, outdoor living, pets animals, This little beauty is completely encased in the clear stuff
This little beauty is completely encased in the clear stuff.
holy north pole batman mr freeze has hit texas, gardening, outdoor living, pets animals, Luke my bathing farm boy is sporting an icicle and pleading for Mr Sun to shed some rays on his frozen little body
Luke, my bathing farm boy, is sporting an icicle and pleading for Mr. Sun to shed some rays on his frozen little body.
Zee

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 11 comments
Next