Chas
Chas
  • Hometalk Helper
  • Fort Collins, CO

Trash Bag Storage Dispenser/Container

$2

Repurpose a bleach wipe container into a trash bag storage container. It's affordable, easy, cleans up all of those messy bags, and repurposes a container you might have recycled.

trash bag storage container, storage ideas
For this project I used: An empty bleach wipe container bags wall stickers and alphabet stickers from Dollar Tree
Take off the label.
Apply the wall sticker. You could also use shelf liner, or any stickers you like.
Optional to add the letter stickers. You could also just write it on there.
Add your bags. We have just stuffed them in there and pulled them out. If you are looking for a great tutorial on now to fold them and get them to pull out nicely go here: http://www.hometalk.com/26604757/how-to-roll-...>
Put the lid back on and pull one up towards the top.
Close the lid and put the can where you need it... bathrooms, kitchen, car...
Please join me Tuesday, January 17th at 7pm EST on Hometalk Facebook Live! You'll see this and more organizing and cleaning tips in the Kitchen.
I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOsMN7hycVRco-MROXwmXg
Chas

• Trudi Davis

You are good never would have thought of this.

• Chas

Thank you Trudi :) It's fun to find new uses for things

• Natalie Hancock

I have my bags folded and waiting for the Clorox container to become empty. I have so many Walmart plastic bags that I just started putting them in the recycle bin. It was sort of therapeutic to fold and roll the bags for preparation. Great idea and so cute!

• Chas

Thank you Natalie, and I'm so glad this will work for you too. I have one in every bathroom now as well as the kitchen and my car. It repurposes the bags and containers, and leaves my cabinets less cluttered. :)