Trash Bag Storage Dispenser/Container

$2

Repurpose a bleach wipe container into a trash bag storage container. It's affordable, easy, cleans up all of those messy bags, and repurposes a container you might have recycled.

For this project I used: An empty bleach wipe container bags wall stickers and alphabet stickers from Dollar Tree
Take off the label.
Apply the wall sticker. You could also use shelf liner, or any stickers you like.
Optional to add the letter stickers. You could also just write it on there.
Add your bags. We have just stuffed them in there and pulled them out. If you are looking for a great tutorial on now to fold them and get them to pull out nicely go here: http://www.hometalk.com/26604757/how-to-roll-plastic-shopping-bags</div" target="_blank">http://www.hometalk.com/26604757/how-to-roll-...>
Put the lid back on and pull one up towards the top.
Close the lid and put the can where you need it... bathrooms, kitchen, car...
Please join me Tuesday, January 17th at 7pm EST on Hometalk Facebook Live! You'll see this and more organizing and cleaning tips in the Kitchen.
I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOsMN7hycVRco-MROXwmXg

Chas' Crazy Creations

• Sue

My empty, washed wet wipes container large size has been sitting on the counter top for a few weeks waiting for me to come up with a good use for it and HERE IT IS!! Underneath my sink I have plastic bags, sometimes too many, that need to be thinned. NOW I can just fold and stuff them in the waiting container! THANK YOU for this great idea !!

• C Crow

Oh how I miss those bags! My DIL even sends me boxes of them from their home on the east coast. We can buy plastic or paper bags at a dime (or more) each, but they are heavier and don't lend themselves to convenient reuse like the thinner ones. Yup, we live on the left coast!