Spring/Easter Wreath

I saw a pic of a wreath made with clear plastic sandwich bags and I fell in love with it but I would have liked more color. So, that was just what I did! Depending upon where you want this, it can be hung on a door, tree, post, anywhere. The fastener would just need to be changed. One of the nice things about these bags is that they are scented, they smell SO GOOD!
spring easter wreath, crafts, wreaths
There it is, lots of Spring colors!
spring easter wreath, crafts, wreaths
I really needed a wire hanger for this but didn't have one so I took a left over pool noodle and cut it in quarters. I joined the ends with a little wire and packing tape.
spring easter wreath, crafts, wreaths
The bags were a little long (even being the smallest of these) but I started tying...
spring easter wreath, crafts, wreaths
And tying....
spring easter wreath, crafts, wreaths
And TYING!
spring easter wreath, crafts, wreaths
Getting fluffy...
spring easter wreath, crafts, wreaths
All tied up, but not finished yet.
spring easter wreath, crafts, wreaths
I added a hanging wire and swivel as I was adding this to a yard flag stake that I already had (Dollar Tree again!)
spring easter wreath, crafts, wreaths
Out in the yard, and it will spin around in the wind. I don't know what it will look like when it rains but it was a fun project. I added a few of the colorful bags to the post as I have a lot left over. Woo Hoo, I feel another project coming!

• Small colored trash bags  (The Dollar Tree)
  • Pool Noodle  (Was left over from another project but The Dollar Tree)
  • Wire, & Spinner (Optional)  (Left over from other projects.)