Inaablue
Inaablue
  • Croatia

How to Make Easy Painted Vases

Making something new from things that are going to end up in the garbage is always so challenging and so much fun and this painted bottles are the proof.
So this is a easy way to make a sweet vases using an old recycled bottles and some paint.
You can decorated with twigs and winter greenery.
If you decide to make one I'm sure in this winter days they will be unexpected decor that helps to brighten a
how to make easy painted vases, how to
You can watch video tutorial here.
how to make easy painted vases, how to
Wash your bottles and give them enough time to dry completely before applying the paint.
how to make easy painted vases, how to
Use funnel to pour the paint into the bottles.
how to make easy painted vases, how to
how to make easy painted vases, how to
how to make easy painted vases, how to
Cap the bottle.
how to make easy painted vases, how to
Roll your bottle around to evenly distribute your paint along the sides.
how to make easy painted vases, how to
Remove the excess paint.
how to make easy painted vases, how to
Let it dry for a couple of days.
how to make easy painted vases, how to

• Cristina Obredor

Also want to know the paint used....

• Terri Ann

I think you could try chalk paint as well, faster drying time. Make it yourself for 1/4 of the price.

• Patty

Did you add any water to the paint?

• Inaablue

No I used a big can of white paint that is right density. And I mixed it with other acrylic paint.

• Sharon Carson Dunham

I'd using acrylic (water based) does the paint hold up for fresh flowers/greenery? And is it toxic to the plants? Meaning will they die faster being in the water with paint inside the bottle. This method looks so much nicer than paint on the outside!

• Charlee Hunter

They make plastic flower keepers. you could put the flowers in one of those then put them in the vase. if your jar is wide enough another glass or plastic container would work s well

• Paege

Do you happen to still have the name of the green paint that you used available! I love this idea and will be doing it for sure.

• Nancy Clark

I JUST DID IT WITH CORAL PAINT,THE COLOR OF MY THE BATHROOM AND PUT CORAL,MINTGREEN FLOWERS WITH BABY BREATH ALL FAKE.IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL