Tip: Christmas Lights Storage--Tangle Free

+3
Don't toss those paper towel rolls near the holiday..repurpose them. Use empty paper towel holders to wrap and store Christmas Lights around...Tangle Free Ready for next year .
q christmas lights storage tangle free, storage ideas
  • Hillela G. Hillela G. on Jan 15, 2017
    This is brilliant! I hate when my lights get tangled!! It almost takes the fun out of the lights when you need to spend an hour de-tangling! Thank you!!

• Pat Pat on Jan 15, 2017
    Empty paper towel tubes are great for storing extension cords also...just fold the cord and put it in the tube. Write the length on the outside of the tube.

• Melissa V Melissa V on Jan 15, 2017
    Hmmm, still looks a bit tangled, but gives me ideas...

• Another simple trick is to wind the lights in a small circle & put in a large zip loc bag, perfect no fuss, no muss for the next season. :-)

• LG LG on Jan 16, 2017
    Another tip is to wind them on plastic coat hangers and hang them out of the way.

• Irene Townsend Irene Townsend on Jan 19, 2017
    You still need to wrap/put them somewhere where the little bulbs don't get broken, personally prefer the PVC pipe.