DIY Christmas Art

2.8K Views
Want to make some great DIY Christmas art for someone on your Christmas List? Stop by and see how we recycled an old frame, and stuff from our craft room to make this awesome piece of art!
Time: 30 MinutesCost: $5.00Difficulty: Easy

Suggested materials for this project:

Linda Crandall

Ask a Question
      • Sara Thompson
        Sara Thompson Pullman, WA

@Linda Crandall - I wanted to see your blog but I can't get into it. If it's a blogger/blogspot blog then you have it set for invited readers only. That's fine but it doesn't make sense to share a blog address that people can't access. I can't message you either because hometalk has it that anyone who sends a message has to follow the person and they follow in return. I'd love to see your blog but I can't access it.

• Linda Crandall
            Linda Crandall Chandler, AZ

@Sara Thompson Hi Sara - Thank you for the alert. We just finished updating the site so that was part of the problem. We have it all fixed now and I hope you get the opportunity to stop by! :-)

• Ramona Cooper Mowder
            Ramona Cooper Mowder Parkersburg, WV

me either

• Linda Crandall
                Linda Crandall Chandler, AZ

@Ramona Cooper Mowder Thank you for the alert. We just finished updating the site so that was part of the problem. We have it all fixed now and I hope you get the opportunity to stop by! :-)