Create Your Own Etched Glass Candleholders (it's Easy!)

I found these glass candle holders at the dollar store, and while I loved how chunky and big they were, I knew that they needed something else.
I grabbed my Armour Etch, my rubber gloves, some painter's tape and stencils and went to town! See how you can create your own gorgeous glass designs in under 20 minutes!
create your own etched glass candleholders it s easy, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, There s something so magical about candlelight and the holidays isn t there
There's something so magical about candlelight and the holidays, isn't there?
create your own etched glass candleholders it s easy, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, This glass candle holder is from the dollar store What a score
This glass candle holder is from the dollar store! (What a score!)
create your own etched glass candleholders it s easy, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, I used painter s tape to create this candy cane inspired pattern head to the blog to get some tips for working with painter s tape
I used painter's tape to create this candy-cane inspired pattern (head to the blog to get some tips for working with painter's tape).
create your own etched glass candleholders it s easy, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, I used snowflake stencils on the other candle holder These can be cut from vinyl or bought in a kit
I used snowflake stencils on the other candle holder. (These can be cut from vinyl or bought in a kit)
create your own etched glass candleholders it s easy, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, Head to the post to get application and safety tips
Head to the post to get application and safety tips.
create your own etched glass candleholders it s easy, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, Look at the awesomeness that painter s tape can create Who knew
Look at the awesomeness that painter's tape can create! Who knew!?!?
create your own etched glass candleholders it s easy, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, Enjoy your gorgeous luminaries or gift them for Christmas or for a hostess they re simple sweet and perfect for holiday decor
Enjoy your gorgeous luminaries (or gift them for Christmas or for a hostess) - they're simple, sweet, and perfect for holiday decor.
Tara @ Suburble

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 81 comments
Next