Organizing Children's Artwork

Between finger painting and sticker collages at home, and countless art projects completed at daycare, taping my daughter Kate’s masterpieces to the front of the refrigerator just wasn’t cutting it anymore. I needed a practical and stylish solution for keeping all her fun artwork on display in an organized fashion - and I've found it!
I've previously shared our kitchen calendar command center – a system that continues to keep our schedules organized and our lives running smoothly – and now I’ve added to it with a simple DIY project to hold our daughter's artwork!
Using two sets of IKEA’s Dignitet curtain wires and one package of Riktig curtain clips, we now have the perfect spot to keep dozens of Kate’s art projects on display!
Kate loves seeing all her fun art work showcased on the wall!  She’ll often ask us to clip new projects up when she brings them home, or take something down so she can play with it.
Kate loves seeing all her fun art work showcased on the wall! She’ll often ask us to clip new projects up when she brings them home, or take something down so she can play with it.
Close-up of the wire and clips, which makes it super simple to change out artwork.
I hate clutter, so the thing I especially love about Kate’s new art display is that it showcases nearly 30 of her proud projects for us to enjoy and guests to see...wiithout taking over our entire kitchen.
An updated look at our kitchen, and our compact, clutter-free command center (the center of our universe!) on the right wall.

All Things G&D

• Sharon Oakes

We recently adopted 1 yr old, two 2yr olds, and adopting 10 yr old sibling. This is great! The fridge is loaded ! Where do you get the calendar boards in the pic? Your normal calendars don't cut it when it comes to 4 in therapy not including specialist and school events. Thx and Merry Christmas!!

• Rit293955

What a great idea! I could have used this about 16 years ago when I started my daycare! It would have been so much easier then the wall of cork that I have now for the kids' artwork, pictures, schedules, and my announcements! Thank you for sharing!