Ornament Wall Tree

Want to make something Christmassy,festive and showy for that blank wall in your favorite room? Add an ornament wall tree that will surely get your friends and family talking!
ornament wall tree, seasonal holiday decor
Painter's tape outlined the area for the tree and I used a laser leveler to help with the placement of Command clip strips and ornaments.
ornament wall tree, seasonal holiday d cor, Ornament wall tree using unbreakable glitter ornaments and Command Strip Clips
Ornament wall tree using unbreakable glitter ornaments and Command Strip Clips.
ornament wall tree, seasonal holiday d cor, Seven rows of thirty four ornaments in shades of purple makes for a festive holiday look
Seven rows of thirty four ornaments in shades of purple makes for a festive holiday look.
ornament wall tree, seasonal holiday d cor, I love the ombre effect of the ornaments
I love the ombre effect of the ornaments.
ornament wall tree, seasonal holiday d cor, Such an easy way to decorate a blank wall
Such an easy way to decorate a blank wall.

• Unbreakable glittered ornaments
  • Command small hanging clips
Gail@Purple Hues and Me

• RuthAnn

I wish we could print off some of these fantastic ideas for later use! Love them all!!

• Diana

Thanks @Gail@Purple Hues and Me , but I count only 31. If you used 34, where are the other three? I really want to try this!