Christmas Vignette

Since we were snowed in for the majority of our weekend, I decided to do some more Christmas decorating! I put together this cute & simple Christmas Vignette using Chalkboard Art that I purchased via Dear Lillie (link in comments below) and some other items that I already had on hand. I'm pretty happy with how it all came together! In fact, this might be my most favorite part of our Christmas decor this year.
Christmas Vignette using Chalkboard Art (via Dear Lillie) and other items that I had on hand.
I've had this tree since my oldest was just a baby. I used to put it in his nursery, but have since upgraded both of our boys to full size trees. I decorated the tree in a neutral color scheme & added it to the vignette.
I decided that the tin bucket the tree was in needed a little sprucing, so I added a strip of burlap to it & hot glued a snowflake ornament on it for a little added bling!
Stockings that I had on hand. I added a little greenery & the jingle bell ornaments you see to add color.
I wrapped some old boxes that I had lying around with brown paper & added a white ribbon along with some personalized photo gift tags.
Chalkboard art via Dear Lillie. http://dearlillie.bigcartel.com/product/merry-little-christmas-24x36-chalkboard-download

31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
31 Ways For You To Style Your Garden
25 Fun Things You'll Want to DIY Before the Spring Arrives
4 Chemical-Free Ways To Clean In Your Home
3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
3 Gorgeous Ideas to Use Photo Frames - and Not for Pictures!
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
15 Amazing Craft Projects That You Can Do Under 15 Minutes
The Top 9 Kitchen Countertop Makeovers People Are Doing Now
15 Unbelievable Ways People Paint Their Walls
Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
Tonya Diehl