Tip: How to Clean up Grout

+6
I love this product, it is called Grout Refresh or Grout Renew, Mapei makes it.
If your grout on your floor is stained, or you just want to change the color. One bottle will do the trick. I have changed the color of my grout in both bathrooms over 3 years ago and it still looks like new. It comes in a variety of colors.
Make sure you clean your floor and grout before applying. It is a time consuming task, but well worth the trouble. When I did it, I used an artist brush and wiped away the excess and just let it dry overnight. Great when redecorating a bathroom or kitchen and need a change without replacing the floor.

(re: Cleaning Tips Challenge-(re: Cleaning Tips Challenge-http://www.hometalk.com/26729461/e-cleaning-tips-challenge)
t clean up grout, cleaning tips, tiling
  • Yvonne Yvonne on Jan 17, 2017
    Going to look for this product! Thank you!

• See 1 previous
    • Dee Dee on Jan 17, 2017
      oh order it from amazon
  • Cori Widen Cori Widen on Jan 17, 2017
    Also going to look for it!
  • Hillela G. Hillela G. on Jan 17, 2017
    Good to know!!!
  • Kay Kay on Jan 17, 2017
    Thanks I am going to be looking for this product!
  • Charl Charl on Jan 18, 2017
    THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!! I changed the whole look of my bathroom floor by using it in a different color than what was there. I also used it on my shower wall tile and it's been over a year and no sign of it wearing off....looks great!! Highly recommend.
  • Linda Linda on Jan 19, 2017
    Used it in both bathrooms. Love it. Make sure you have a damp towel to wipe off the tile if any gets on. I put mine on with a toothbrush to make sure it got in and it has been there for 9 years. Going to do it again this month. doesn't need it but mine is white and I want whiter.
    • Dee Dee on Jan 19, 2017
      I can't believe it last so long with no effort. If it accidently dries on tile, take a flat razor blade and scrape the excess off.