MAN CAVE PLAY ROOM ORGANIZATION (FEATURED BY PETER WALSH OPRAH’S ORG

I've had a wonderful chance to work with Peter Walsh on an organizational video. Yes THE Peter Walsh, Oprah Winfrey’s organizer. I remember watching him work organization miracles on the Oprah Show and now on the Rachel Ray show and now I’m working with him! Talk about a dream come true! In my blog I shared how I organized our Man Cave Play Room . You've read it correctly! It's a playroom and a man cave in one! Watch the video in my blog to see how I combined these two spaces to serve double duty but still work for both guys and toddlers.
.
man cave play room organization featured by peter walsh oprah s org, entertainment rec rooms, organizing
Before the twincesses my hubby had a pretty sweet set up in his man cave, enter twin girls and lots of pink toys and I had to make it work. The key to this is creating organizational zones all around the room oh and two TVs, two tv’s can solve anything! Watch the video to see how I combined these two spaces to serve double duty but still work for both guys and toddlers.
You can check out the link below to see the video and get more ideas on how to combine and organize two rooms! It will be a lot of fun!

To see more: http://bajantexan.com/2016/03/man-cave-play-room-organization-featured-by-peter-walsh-oprahs-organizer.html