Streak Free Windows and Mirrors

$1

I have been using this simple and inexpensive solution to clean my windows and mirrors and it leaves them streak free!!!

streak free windows and mirrors, home decor
You'll need: A 1 gallon bucket Ammonia (mine came from Dollar Tree) 1 Table spoon Water Washcloth Old cotton-shirt Squeegee (mine came from IKEA)
Put 2 tablespoons of Ammonia into the 1 gallon bucket bucket.
Fill the 1 gallon bucket with water all the way up. (If you need less - then 1 tablespoon Ammonia with 1/2 bucket water).
The above and below pictures are of my bathroom mirror. I took a picture with the lights on and off trying to show how streaky the mirror was. My husband used Windex and a paper towels - this is what it left behind.
This mirror is big so cleaned 1/3 of it at a time.
Put your wash cloth in the bucket of solution and squeeze it out. Wash your mirror or window.
Use your squeegee to slide top to bottom.
Wipe the squeegee with the cotton shirt. Also wipe up the drips at the bottom of your mirror/window with the shirt as well. Continue until all your mirror/windows are done.
It looks so much better and my arm isn't exhausted from rubbing so hard.
It's inexpensive and easy, hope you'll give it a try too :)

I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOsMN7hycVRco-MROXwmXg
Chas' Crazy Creations

• Wandamurline

Would this work to clean the shower door glass? I have the hardest time trying to get the built up crud off of them. If I ever get the clean, I will use Rainex X3 spray to keep them that way.

• Retta Robinson
      6 hours ago

Do you use bar soap in the shower? If so, that is the reason for the scum build-up. I have successfully used both ScrubFree and Kaboom on my shower doors. Perhaps change to a body wash liquid instead of bar soap.

• Ticia

The water seems very sudsy - is that an ammonia with soap or sudsy ammonia?

• Chas' Crazy Creations

It is straight ammonia that I'm using. Mine will suds up a little if I put the ammonia in first and then add the water.

• Crissy Richards

WI'll this also work for all the windows in my car?