Our 2013 Christmas Sitting Room

Because I love the brown and white chevron fabric that I added to the back of our bookcase earlier this Fall, I decided to keep it up there and add Christmas colors that would work with it …
So, in came gold, brown, silver, green and white!
Leftover ornaments are easily "showcased" in a simple cloche.
I kept our coffee table simple with candles and greenery ...
Love pops of mercury!
Love pops of mercury!
Of course, I had to find a fabric for our curtains that would work well with the chevron ...
our 2013 christmas sitting room, christmas decorations, seasonal holiday decor
We also moved our tree from the back corner to right beside the side entrance so we can enjoy it from the kitchen, great and breakfast rooms, too!
Adventures in Decorating