Intro: nice to meet you, Hometalkers!

+1
Even though I've been on here for at least 2 years, its about time I introduce myself. I really enjoy reading the different projects people are working on. I'm always on the look out for new project ideas especially for items that I can put out in my yard. I prefer pieces that were created by a person rather than a machine. I hope to have lots of different pieces in my yard by the end of 2022, yes a 5 year plan. I love plants of all kinds. this year I plan on redesigning the backyard.
I'm a colored pencil artist, spent 4 years in the United States Navy, originally from Massachusetts, love to travel, care about our wildlife and the environment, love to do crafts of all kinds. Prefer to stay busy so I always have more than one project going at once. I've been collecting certain items before starting new projects, but I promise once I finish some of my ideas I will take photos then post on here, to share with everyone.
This is going to be a busy year, we are remodeling the kitchen and the bathroom plus adding on the back of the garage, replacing the fencing around the yard.
That's a pretty good start to who I am.