How to Make Snowball Christmas Ornaments (you Won't Believe What They

I have had this idea on my mind for over a month, and finally decided to give it a try and see if it works. At first - I thought it was going to end up in the "Big Fat Fail" category - but in the end - it turned out to be one of my fave Christmas Ornaments I have made this year. I bet you have the supplies on hand that you need. :)
how to make snowball christmas ornaments, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
How to Make Snowball Christmas Ornaments...
They look incredibly like fluffy, white snowballs.
Can you guess what they are made of?
Yep, cheap plastic Dollar Store ornaments, TOILET PAPER and Modge Podge.
Just tear bit of toilet paper into 1-2" pieces, paint Modge Podge on the ornament and press the paper bits into the MP. After it is covered with tissue, carefully add another layer of MP.
Yes, it will look and feel like a gloopified. Finally, generously roll the ornament in faux snow. They turn out like this!
The Everyday Home/Barb Garrett

• Janet

Love 'em, but do they "shed"?

• CDB

I've seen where some use epsom salt to get a snowy, crystallized look. Do you think that would work with the toilet paper method?

• Deb

Wondering? After 2nd layer has dried you said to roll into fake snow. How would this stick. Do you mod podge again?? Thanks, really cool idea.

• Deb

Thanks for the super quick reply. Happy holidays.

• O.shag

• Joyce

Love this. I’m saving it for next year. I just hope I can still find it then ! LOL thanks for sharing!
    Happy New Year !!