Turn Your Medicine Cabinet Into a Jewelry Display

I was stumped on how to organize and store my jewelry for the longest time. I've always had a hard time keeping my necklaces to where they're easily accessible and don't get tangled up! You can see the full post on my blog with more photos and details!
turn your medicine cabinet into a jewelry display, kitchen cabinets, kitchen design
Start off with a plain old medicine cabinet. Ours was rarely used and not at all functional. I moved all of our medicines and things we stored in there to other places in the bathroom - most of the medicine went in a basket in the linen closet!
I cleaned it out and removed all of the shelves. Then, I added some small (affiliate link) Command hooks to the back of the cabinet, as well as to the door. Some of them stuck just fine but some of them slid off when I started adding jewelry, so I did superglue a few of them down to ensure they'd stay in place.
Finally, I added my necklaces in! I did the hooks at varying heights to help prevent the necklaces from getting tangled up with one another if it gets sloppy in there. I also ended up with a small area in the bottom where I could add a little jewelry box, which is where I keep my stud earrings.
This project took a whopping 10 minutes or so to complete, cost less than $10 and has drastically improved the functionality of this little space AND made it way easier for me to get dressed in the mornings!

Love & Renovations