Tip: save those Deli trays!

+6
These deli trays are divided up perfectly for small items
t organization tip save those deli trays, organizing
Just set the divided section into the bottom tray for support.
Another simple and free idea for organizing!

Anyone else ever find a way to repurpose these?
  • Khuber Khuber on Jan 21, 2017
    use these, too, for organizing beads and findings.
  • Hillela G. Hillela G. on Jan 22, 2017
    ooh good idea, I always want to save those kind of containers but never know exactly what to do with them!
  • Lupe C Hawes-Krieger Lupe C Hawes-Krieger on Jan 24, 2017
    I think that's a great idea! I do it too. When I take food to a party or to just share food with a neighbor and I don't have to worry about bringing the container home, losing it, or worrying when the neighbor will return the container.
  • None None on Jan 24, 2017
    I reuse mine to make veggie and fruit trays at home when my trees and garden are full. I have one in my center desk drawer to hold paper clips etc too. Might be nice for those that wear lots of jewelry too.
  • Kim Kim on Jan 26, 2017
    What about seed starting greenhouse?
  • Margaret Powell Margaret Powell on Jan 26, 2017
    Yeh - That should work, they are probably deep enough to set your peat pots in.
  • Willowsverge Willowsverge on Jan 27, 2017
    my nephew never wants to eat. But at our house i save this type tray and make a "picky plate" as we call it. Each area is filled with stuff like raisins, dry cherries, carrots, peas, anything healthy. He eats the whole thing clean! I think its because its "special" just for him and he eats at his own pace. At least the food gets in!