Five Unique Storage Ideas For Craft Supplies

Cleaning up my craft room seems to be a never ending process! I get it organized, make a HUGE mess and then clean it up all over again. My biggest challenge is having spaces for all of those small craft items. Well, I have come up with some unique storage containers which have worked out incredibly well and now I can't live without. The best part is that they are all inexpensive and look nice too!
The first handy container is a simple glass tea light holder.  These are perfect for separating out those tiny craft supplies like beads.
The first handy container is a simple glass tea light holder. These are perfect for separating out those tiny craft supplies like beads.
I bought these mini buckets by the dozen from Oriental Trading and they also are a life saver.  I hang many of these from little hooks just above my work surface to save on space.
I bought these mini buckets by the dozen from Oriental Trading and they also are a life saver. I hang many of these from little hooks just above my work surface to save on space.
Flower pots are another great storage device.  With all of the size options, there are plenty of storage opportunities.
Flower pots are another great storage device. With all of the size options, there are plenty of storage opportunities.
Rustic Crafts & Chic Decor - Renee