Sheila Bowden
Sheila Bowden
  • Madison, MS

Outdoor Decor

This is a scene I created at my front door for Christmas. It's a covered porch. I found the wagon at an estate sale in years past and grouped together things I've had and love. As the seasons change, I change it out.
outdoor decor 3 fabulous ideas, christmas decorations, curb appeal, seasonal holiday decor, My husband got the fishing birdhouse as a retirement gift he LOVES to fish He made the other birdhouse for me with some scrap wood from leftover projects he s made several angels are some I ve had
My husband got the fishing birdhouse as a retirement gift (he LOVES to fish !), He made the other birdhouse for me with some scrap wood from leftover projects (he's made several ), angels are some I've had.
outdoor decor 3 fabulous ideas, christmas decorations, curb appeal, seasonal holiday decor, I put together the pumpkin tower and the sign on top was one I d gotten at a crafts show My husband removed the stake and positioned it on top for me Our town has a yearly Scarecrow Festival This one is my favorite
I put together the pumpkin tower and the sign on top was one I'd gotten at a crafts show. My husband removed the stake and positioned it on top for me. Our town has a yearly Scarecrow Festival. This one is my favorite !
outdoor decor 3 fabulous ideas, christmas decorations, curb appeal, seasonal holiday decor, Spring summer flower arrangement The pitcher is an old liquor decanter given to me I love it
Spring/summer flower arrangement. The pitcher is an old liquor decanter given to me. I love it !

• Judy

Shiela...you are very talented at grouping things together! Really love what you have done for the different reasons. Thx for sharing!

• Sheila Bowden

Here's my spring 2014 setting.

outdoor decor 3 fabulous ideas, christmas decorations, curb appeal, seasonal holiday decor