Million Dollar Monday: If I Had a Million $, I'd DIY a Wine Room!

+12
It would look something like this:

e million dollar monday if i had a million i d diy a wine room
  • William William on Jan 23, 2017
    I'd build a house around that wine room =:) Then I'd build a beer room =:)

• Cori Widen Cori Widen on Jan 24, 2017
      Hahaha, the house is a nice touch  A beer rooms sounds lovely but cold :D

• Kathy Hord Kathy Hord on Jan 23, 2017
    I'd put an addition onto the house. I'd make a it a Brewing space for my husband and his Beer making and the many supplies he has gathered. Then I'd get my space back in the basement for all my crafts.

• Cori Widen Cori Widen on Jan 24, 2017
      That's so cool that he makes his own beer! Where in thouse does he do it now?

• Francine Francine on Jan 23, 2017
    I would buy myself a house.

• Francine Francine on Jan 24, 2017
    I would buy a home I do not own one.

• Hillela G. Hillela G. on Jan 24, 2017
    Dream room!

• Kathy Hord Kathy Hord on Jan 24, 2017
    He has to "cook" it outside. He uses propane. The pot is very big and my electric stove doesn't get hot enough. He takes it downstairs after putting it in another container. Then it goes in a 'fermenter. aka a chest freezer. He regulates it so it doesn't freeze. I don't like the smell when it's 'cooking'( a lot of scents bother me). So outside is better.

• Kathy Hord Kathy Hord on Jan 24, 2017
    Yes and it probably costs more in the long run to make it then to buy it. He enjoys it though. But he is in my way downstairs.

• Linda Linda on Jan 24, 2017
    Buy a farm, start animal sanctuary

• Jeanne Martin Jeanne Martin on Jan 25, 2017
    I'm with Linda....buy a farm and rescue animals in need of love. A million dollars can provide shelter, I can provide love. πŸΆπŸΊπŸŽπŸ‘πŸ£πŸŠπŸ’β€

• Laura Wands Laura Wands on Jan 26, 2017
    We have a cat sanctuary. Now, before people get all crazy with "hoarding" comments, all our furkids are spayed, neutered and up to date on shots. We work very closely with our vet. We have several special needs kitties that require medication and a special diet. Our furkids are very pampered and spoiled and believe me, go to or vet if anything at all looks a bit off. The only thing we haven't done is apply for non profit status so we could take donations(& get some tax breaks!) as in the state we live in its very time consuming & the acceptance rate is very low. So it's a labor of love, completely out of our pockets.
    BUT, if I had 1million dollars, I'd expand! I would really like an "outdoor room" for the furkids to play in during warmer weather. I'd like the option of having glass windows, either removable or built in somehow where they could still enjoy the sun and breezes. And, of course, expanding would make it achievable to rescue more. I won't get on my soapbox here, but any animals at all in shelters is just wrong.