Textured Wallpaper in Kitchen

$14

I wanted a easy and frugal update to my kitchen. FYI I just removed the wallpaper and it came right down. It lasted 3 years.

I cleaned the walls with bleach water then sanded briefly with sandpaper.

I then wiped all the walls down and dried once more.

I used $14 textured wallpaper from Lowes. I soaked the paper for 30 seconds, then folded together for 5 minutes before placing on the wall. It's called booking and it's to fully activate the glue on the back. I then used a tool to flatten against the wall. I then used a small cutting knife that provided a clean cut on corners.

I love the outcome so far. This wallpaper is textured and can also be painted.

30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
15 Memorial Day Crafts
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home
Easy DIY Ideas To Add Some FUN To Your Office Space
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
Cuddling Up At Home With A Bottle Of Wine? Then Try These Projects!
Turn Dollar Store Laundry Basket Into Wreath Form In 8 Easy Steps
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
14 DIY Must-Haves For All Camping Trips

• Shawna Kittinger

Do you remember the name that made the wallpaper because when I push the link it sends me to a different design then what's on yours and I want that exact design you have

• Wendi Walker

Wallpaperdirect.com has everything you need plus tons of paintable wallpapers like the one in this project! You can even order samples for FREE. I'm not an employee or paid cheerleader, just a happy customer!

• Vanessa

Did you seal to prevent staining from splashes

• Janerose

can I do this on textured walls?

• Cyndi Barthelmess Cleary

I have this in my kitchen and also on the ceiling in my bathroom..looks like a painted tin tile.

• Brenda L Herrling
    4 hours ago

We purchased a home a month ago and this was done on our livingroom ceiling. I fixed the seams which had started to become unglued and painted. It is so pretty and bright again. I love the look. Here's the difference in this picture. Never thought about this for the kitchen. Love it and thanks for the share.