Tip: Creating a "Pantry" and "Pots & Pans Cabinet" for the Kitchen

+3
Hi, I'm sorry that I don't know how to load pics for you, but these have really been life savers in our kitchen, & so inexpensive! Our kitchen didn't have a pantry & also I got tired of searching around in the dark, bottom kitchen cabinets for my pots and pans. The kitchen did have a large empty wall. We found a big, double door entertainment center at the thrift store for $75 & free delivery!! Lowes cut plywood for shelves, & my husband installed shelf brackets. We cleaned, primed, and painted it to match our kitchen cabinets, & it holds a ton of stuff! Next, we bought a 6 ft. tall, extra deep bookcase, put it by the "Pantry", & painted it to match the kitchen cabinets. I put a spring rod at the top & hung a long curtain that matches our kitchen curtains. This is wonderful for holding all my pots, pans, lids, mixing bowls, etc. No more bending over & I can find things easily. They both turned out very pretty and blend in well with our existing kitchen cabinets.