My extreme and curious project was...

+6
I bought this at Habitat for Humanity for .50 cents. Cut a hole in center, cut tabs to fit into the original fixture and made this. It's a colander.
e my extreme and curious project was
  • M M on Jan 25, 2017
    Beautiful! What a very creative way to repurpose a kitchen item to be a lovely, practical addition to your kitchen!

• C Crow C Crow on Jan 25, 2017
    Very cute and appropriate. Love the light/shadow patterns on the wall!

• CJ CJ on Jan 25, 2017
    What a great and appropriate repurposeing idea! Love it!

• William William on Jan 25, 2017
    It's a great look! Never tell it's a colander. Great share and very creative job!

• Hillela G. Hillela G. on Jan 26, 2017
    No way! It looks like it was made for its new purpose! Fabulous idea!

• Lucy Marie Bernier Lucy Marie Bernier on Jan 26, 2017
    Thanks, I love the Disco liters going on when Iturn on the light... lol

Thank you, was going to use the one in the upper left. I found out it was an Antique. Didn't have the heart to cut it.

• Mary ann Mary ann on Jan 27, 2017
    Thank you for this idea and also for letting me know that someone else has my kitchen cabinets with the center pulls. I hate mine but can't afford to replace. Any ideas oh creative one?

• Lucy Marie Bernier Lucy Marie Bernier on Jan 27, 2017
    Habitat for Humanity. Wait till after taxes are filled out. People start dropping things off like crazy. Or buy forks and knives and use them as draw pulls. Apartment living is sometimes the worst! I have a draw screwed closed w/ a handle? I have a drawer that works w/ no handle? Go figure? In New Mexico we have a tree called Salt Cedar. The bark is a beautiful deep red tone. I used the as handles.