DeeDee
DeeDee
  • Decatur, TX

Clothespin Christmas Tree

Come on over to our blog and see how I made a new little decoration for our laundry room. You'll need some clothespins, an empty paper towel roll and a glue gun to make your own. Please see original idea here: http://www.hometalk.com/2732922/clothespin-christmas-tree
This little tree started out with an empty paper towel roll and ended up looking so adorable!
Starting at the bottom of the roll, you add your pins one by one using your glue gun.
Fill in bare spots with Spanish moss if you'd like and then add the springs as ornaments.
One sweet little decoration for you laundry room!
DeeDee

• 153091

Thanks for sharing. Really are fun to create! When I make them to sell, Bear Mtn Home Decor...... I "rust" the springs for a rustic country look.

• Kim Bailey Michon

Love this idea and started working on one today! It truly is time consuming and sometimes the pins don't want to stay so I add more glue to the tube! I think I should of spaced the rows out more but, to late for that now its how the clothes pin lay. Might have to spray paint it. Use a empty decom mesh tube which is VERY sturdy. Thanks for sharing!!!

• DeeDee

You're very welcome and good luck with yours!