How To Easily Decorate Your Home With Rustic Farmhouse Decor

Looking for some gorgeous rustic farmhouse decor for your home? Well, you are going to love this.
My front porch needed some color – what porch doesn’t right? Even during the cold bleakness of winter, color makes everything better. Combine color with rustic farmhouse decor? Yep! It can be done. Mostly when you see and think of rustic farmhouse you think of whites and a pop of dreary rusty-brown right? Well, you can brighten up your home with some beautifully designed rustic farmhouse decor easily.
You don’t need to live in a barn to embrace country charm. Now you can get the rustic farmhouse look easily and inexpensively. I was fortunate enough to find a website called CustomCutDecor.com and fell head over heels in love with their products.
I love that their products are made in the U.S.A!
I started off with this 30″ 3way Wooden Pallet Heart – isn’t it beautiful?!
This heart is beach cottage inspired heart is hand painted with teals, tan, and grayish whites.
This unique rustic heart is designed and made by hand in their shop using reclaimed wood. The boards are chosen individually, then each carefully hand painted to create a visual appeal of vintage texture and color. The boards are secured by nails with an added board on the backside for reinforcement.
Then, I took this adorable Birds on a Wire and used one nail to secure it to the heart. Each piece is designed with a wire on the back to easily hang it from anywhere.
Finally, I took this adorable Rusty Metal Bird and screwed it into the bottom.
I am so thrilled with my rustic farmhouse decor!
These rustic birds on a wire are too cute for words! And this cute little guy sealed the deal and gave balance to the entire piece perfectly!
Look at the beautiful detail – I love the painted reclaimed wood!
The beauty of these pieces is you can use them indoors or out!
And the rustic detail of these birds on a wire is perfect for any farmhouse decor.
It would make my day if you headed on over to my blog to see more pics and learn more about how created this farmhouse beauty. Please head on over to my blog to see more pics of the process.
And ! Be sure to subscribe to my blog too for awesome giveaways, tutorials, restorations and much more. Please click here to subscribe!
If you would love to learn how I brought my old rusty shower caddy back to life, be sure to head on over and check out this post. It saved me so much money having to replace mine!
Be sure to check that tutorial too by clicking on this link How To Easily Restore Your Rusty Shower Caddy To Brand New

• Custom Cut Decor  (customcutdecor.com)

Sassy Townhouse Living