How to Cover Your Furniture With Aluminum Foil Chalk Paint®meets Lenny

Over the coming weeks here at Big White Goose I will be showing you how to cover your furniture and other amazing home decor ideas in Reynolds Wrap- aluminum foil also using Chalk Paint®decorative paint by Annie Sloan and enhancement products for pennies for a million dollar look. Check out my blog and video for more step by step information. Above all have fun.
Badly damaged sawn of side of desk covered in Reynolds Wrap -aluminum foil. Dark wax, and French gilded wax and top coat then applied. see my blog www.bigwhitegoose.blogspot.com for step by step.
Reynolds Wrap- aluminum foil covered badly damaged piece of furniture. Handles also covered in French gilded wax.
Quick tutorial on using Reynolds Wrap- for covering furniture.

• Renee

Where is the blog?

• Cheryl Frampton

Hi Renee, this tutorial is over 2 yrs old and we now have a new website just finished and our blog will follow shortly. All videos we have done so far can be seen on our youtube channel Big White Goose. If you have specific questions please let me know. All the best.

• Linda Sikut

@Big White Goose - I just went to youtube, found your channel and found the video about Lenny, but it's the same as the one in this article. (The quick video). I can't seem to find the one where you show the details. Would you mind posting the link here, please? Or should we watch the ones about putting it on a wall? I'd like a bit more of a description of exactly how to do it. :)

• Patricia

What do you do if the Reynolds Wrap isn't wide enough? Do you overlap the pieces to make smaller or larger wrapper sizing where needed?

• Big White Goose

You don't have to worry, I did a whole wall in it, just tear if off in smaller pieces and line up like wallpaper. The beauty of the aluminum is you can get the same effect even if you have smaller pieces or tips. Just overlap if need be. Thanks for asking.

• Patricia

Cool, thanks!

• Ernie

What is the name of the glue?

• Patricia Nadal

Where do I find the step by step? Awesome project!

• Linda Sikut

Thanks for your suggestions. :)

• Louise

Ive been thinking a while if this would work on a Large wooden mirror....im sure it would ..thanks for shareing :) ..looks cool :)