Asked on Jan 28, 2017

Any suggestions on what I can do with this ?

Pamela BernerLavonneCynthia phillips29@yahoo.com
+36

Janet Pizaro

I have one very similar that I spray painted and inserted colorful bottles displayed in my garden.
  • Patsy Dunne
    Patsy Dunne

SPRAY IT CREAM AND PUT SMALL SHOT GLASSES IN IT
  • Hillela G.
    Hillela G.

You can use it as a cupcake stand or to display and organize your jewelry! Its so romantic looking!
  • Bernadette Staal
    Bernadette Staal

Put candles in the circles.
  • Wyldecent
    Wyldecent

Put small solar lights on it (the stakes through the holes and cut them short) and use it outside.
  • Tina Lindsey
    Tina Lindsey

I put candles on mine and put it in my fireplace. It takes the chill off of a small room.
  • Lucy Marie Bernier
    Lucy Marie Bernier

It's a beautiful piece, ball shape candles? Or paint some Tennis balls and have fun with it! Remote control candles?
  • Brenda
    Brenda

Jewelry tree
  • Mary
    Mary

Hang ornaments on it at Christmas, pumpkins in the fall, hearts at valentines eggs at Easter. like it was suggested candles or light with black chandelier crystals

• Sue Kiene
    Sue Kiene

I think it would be pretty cool to either turn it upside down and make a wind chime out of it or hang prism crystals from it and place it where it can pick up the sin's rays.
  • Joanne Lewis
    Joanne Lewis

Put little glass blows in them and make it into a bird feeder.
  • Karen Sebastiani
    Karen Sebastiani

WINE RACK
  • JEWEL C
    JEWEL C

Use it to hold your decorating bags while you're making a cake masterpiece .

• Jacquelyne May
    Jacquelyne May

Put it in a fireplace with candles in it, add shells or driftwood. Mine is a lifesaver when the power goes out, and not as stylish as this.

• Jacquelyne May
      Jacquelyne May

Looking closer, the rings are supposed to have little glass bowel candleholders
      in them. You can buy them at JoAnne's or online.
  • Margaret
    Margaret

I think some small pots and would make a delightful herb garden.
  • Linda Manion Glynn
    Linda Manion Glynn

Wine rack
  • Terri
    Terri

i have something similar, I glued old cups and saucers on it and then put candles in the cups. Glue the cup to the saucer first then glue the saucer last. I chose to use all different rose themed cups. You can also spray paint the piece any color you want.
  • Mcgypsy9
    Mcgypsy9

Turn it upside down add a light fixture, use whatever you like and create a nice chandelier out of it.
  • 1an6294797
    1an6294797

Use glass votive holders in clear or any color even mix and match. Then add LED or traditional tea lights
  • Jeano
    Jeano

CUPCAKE HOLDER
  • Beverley Gasson
    Beverley Gasson

Give it to me!
  • Donnalee
    Donnalee

I would spray paint it a solid color like antique brown or a fun whimsical color and store umbrellas in it, fun! Let us know what you do with it.
  • K
    K

Place it by your cooktop and use it to hold cooking utensils you use frequently.
  • Snell14004
    Snell14004

Secure it in the ground and put colorful wine bottles upside down in the spaces. Put it in sun so it catches the light.
  • Charles Prock
    Charles Prock

I like the wine bottle idea. Also, short tiki torches in the back yard would be nice.
  • Monica Camilli
    Monica Camilli

Put some large silk Peony flowers in the rings. Give the illusion of a vase. Other ideas good too. Votive candles ?

• MsL7556155
    MsL7556155

How about hanging jewelry on it.
  • Penni
    Penni

I would antique it, then put solar lights in it and use on deck at night!
  • Janice James
    Janice James

This could be a beautiful outdoor feature for solar lights, you could wrap flower garlands for the seasons Dollar Tree stores have some pretty ones.
  • Linda
    Linda

try putting small pots with succulents and air ferns in it

• Judith
    Judith

Play holder, jewelry holder,curling irons holder
  • Donna Kennedy
    Donna Kennedy

take plastic bottles, cut hole near bottom of neck fill with bird seed re cap flip over and use as bird feeder

• Jennifer
    Jennifer

It's very small. Painting it a festive color would help it to stand out more. Maybe add small painted, in another festive color or colors, terracotta pots used as candle holders.
    You could hang it upside down outside with strings of beads, crystals or maybe some metal to make a wind chime. Just a few ideas.
    Don't forget to show us what you make !
  • Debbie Pierce Buford
    Debbie Pierce Buford

I would put small bottles and keep fresh flowers in them. Daisy hydrangeas etc
  • I would hang small prisms from it and display it anywhere light would shine on it my kids called our living room the rainbow room
  • Lavonne
    Lavonne

A friend of mine -passed on :( now - used to make what she called Carousels with those type of stands. She turned them upside down and hung them from the bottom. She added hanging beads, chains, and glass to all the arms of the stand. Mine hangs on my front porch and catches the sun in the afternoon, casting beautiful rainbow shadows on the wall.
  • Pamela Berner
    Pamela Berner

Bend the circles at the tips so they are vertical and them continue to coil them so you have a double circle. It could then hold messages or a recipe, while you're cooking.