Woodsy Glam Christmas Home Tour

We moved into my late-Memaw's house that we've been renovating just three week ago. Don’t worry. I’m not going to show you the missing baseboards or stacks of boxes in the hall…just the pretty stuff today! I’m calling this year’s theme “Woodsy Glam”. C’mon in and I’ll show you around!
The living room has a quirky conglomeration of furniture and accessories, but I love it SO much. My Memaw’s Duncan Phyfe sofa is the star of the show.
This is the front door wreath that I made with a thrift store skirt and two gold snowflakes. SO easy!
From the front door, the dining room is on the right with an opening into the den. We opened up the wall and created the cased opening. It was a risk, but I can’t even tell you how thankful I am that we did it.
I used a thrift store skirt and old grain sacks as table runners.
I strung a few blingy red beads on the chandelier and I hung up this lovely Moravian star.
My apple green desk is also in the dining room. It’s such a fun piece of furniture to decorate!
I used my Memaw’s old green silver chest {She used it for stationery.} to give height to the centerpiece. A white hobnail vase with fresh {free} cuttings of greenery and berries is just perfect.
The dresser that I made into a buffet is also on the same very long wall as the apple green desk and the piano. I decorated it with my HUGE mason jar filled with fresh greenery and berries.
Don't you love all the fun gold dots?
I spruced up the DIY Drop Space with some greenery, jars of buttons and Christmas books.
The set of encyclopedias and little chalkboard/corkboard have been in this place forever. The encyclopedias are now my dad’s, but I’m storing them for him. I love decorating with my old cigar box. The colors are so festive.

Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
These Clever Ideas Will Help You With Spring Cleaning
16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home
25 Decor Ideas That Will Add Some Spring to Your Home
30 Neat Ideas To Upgrade Your Backyard
Myra @ MyBlessedLife.net

• Vickie L
    Vickie L

Very nice! And you have it looking so sweet and 'homey' in such a short time!!!

• Ann
    Ann

Come decorate my home please!! Absolutely gorgeous. Love the mix of old and new. Beautifully done