What's your favorite flower?

+11
Mine is peonies. Each one is so romantic. What's your favorite?
  • Hillela G. Hillela G. on Jan 29, 2017
    I love peonies!!! But my personal favorite is yellow roses. They are so cheerful- I used them as my wedding bouquet.

• Haysha S. Haysha S. on Jan 29, 2017
    I never met a flower that I didn't like! If I had to pick a favorite I think it would be a display of tulips in different colors.

• Cindy Cindy on Jan 29, 2017
    I love flowers and nature's rendering of colors and shapes. I have to say that the lotus flower is at the top of my list of favorites.

• Jamie Boyce Jamie Boyce on Jan 29, 2017
    I just love pansies. How can you resist those cute little faces?

• Dixie Dixie on Jan 29, 2017
    My most favorite flowers are peonies. However, and that a BIG however, you cannot grow them here on the Texas Gulf Coast. It's simply too hot and humid. I buy them anytime I find them at the grocery though.

• Calla Lilly - but I love anything that grows, even some weeds. ☺

• Barbara Valenti Barbara Valenti on Jan 30, 2017
    My most favorite flower is the Gardenia. The beautiful white color and the sweet aroma are so captivating! They grow fairly well in the deep South, if planted properly. The Pikaki, a Hawaiian beauty, comes close to the Gardenia. The smell is intoxicating. Guess I love alot of flowers really!

• CJ CJ on Jan 30, 2017
    I love this post subject! I love flowers! My favorites are native wildflowers, especially the Wooly Blue Violet. When I was a child, we had a large cedar tree in the yard and the Wooly Blue Violets covered the ground underneath that tree every spring. Until mowing day. When Dad started the mower, I would run out to pick all I could to take in the house for us to enjoy a little longer. Dad always started mowing in another location in our big yard so I had time to pick a bunch. A few days after mowing the violets would start blooming again but not as thickly as before the first mowing. I still get excited when the first spring wildflowers start blooming.

• Cheri Saeger Cheri Saeger on Jan 30, 2017
    Siberian Iris

• Deborah Page Deborah Page on Jan 31, 2017
    Mine is iris.

• Dki9240089 Dki9240089 on Feb 02, 2017
    I love Dahlias of all sizes and colors.

• Paula Marie Hyde Paula Marie Hyde on Feb 02, 2017
    Hydrangeas. Big, mophead hydrangeas. :-)

• Colleen Thompson Colleen Thompson on Feb 02, 2017
    Golden poppy.

• Irene Gronewald Irene Gronewald on Feb 05, 2017
    a rose by any other name...is still...a drop dead beautiful gorgeous...rose!!!