Tip: Make Sure to Move Big Items Like Speakers Before You Paint

+3
When we first painted our living room, we forgot to move our speakers from their shelves!! Resulting in a big, white, blank square among our freshly painted wall!!! My tip is to make sure that the walls are entirely clear before painting. And have fun!!
t tip make sure to move big items like speakers before you paint
  • Cori Widen Cori Widen on Jan 30, 2017
    That's totally something that I would have forgotten as well :D
  • Joh19063123 Joh19063123 on Jan 31, 2017
    What speakers are those? And why so high up, no offense intended, just curious...
  • K. K. on Feb 01, 2017
    Hillela G., tell me you didn't do that. You of all people should have known better.
  • John John on Feb 02, 2017
    I think she did... Just wondering why they are up against the ceiling. Now, if you have CATS... I understand! LOL to the tune of $100 for a new woofer for my Klipsch speakers!
  • Charly Charly on Feb 03, 2017
    They're up high because she may have surround sound. I have four speakers in the 4 corners of my livingroom and a speaker above and below the wall mounted tv. Awesome sound!
  • Mary McDonald Mary McDonald on Feb 03, 2017
    Lol. Yeah they are big for sure! But I'm sure you meant to paint but completely forgot. I've done things like that. Our surround system speakers are like 4x4 inch boxes! But I remember when bigger was better😊