What motivates me ...

Websites like this do! When I'm at a loss for how to get started, y'all give me food for my imagination. Thank you all you dyi folks out there.
  • Inetia Inetia on Jan 31, 2017
    I've usually grown attached to my stuff by the time it looses it's usefulness, which deems it treasure. So I go on line to see what others are doing with their treasures and I always find inspiration. Seeing an idea that rings your bell is a spark to your creativity, which is food for your brain. How can you go wrong? Never throw away your junk/treasure till you've checked out 'Hometalk'. Also, always check out craigslist 'free stuff' for things that might fit into your plan. And last, but not least, it really stirs a feeling of appreciation when others are inspired by a project you've shared. If I ramble on too much... Sorry.

• Jennifer Jennifer on Feb 01, 2017
    Sometimes it's a color, sometimes it's a shape, sometimes it's out of necessity and sometimes it's out of want! I love to see what other people create with their minds eye, what they think of beauty and how they relate it to the world by posting on a great site like this one, to share their achievement in an art form is truly wonderful!

• Hillela G. Hillela G. on Feb 01, 2017
    I agree!! I am so blown away by everyone's creativity! And, seeing how much one person makes me feel like I can do anything  There are some really inspiring Hometalkers!!