Make Your Own Pine Wreaths

Why buy freah pine wreaths when you can make them in a matter of minutes? Collect free scraps from tree lots and wire the scraps on an inexpensive wire wreath form with green floral wire.

Done Deal.
My finished, and ALMOST free, pine wreath. Pretty simple
Cut your branches down so that they are all about the same size....8-10 inches....and wire the scraps onto a wire wreath form. Make sure they are all going in the same direction.
As a finsihing touch, I wired plastic berries from the craft store into my greens.
James@TheCavenderDiary

• Cari

If you spray your evergreens with a product called Wilt Proof they will last most of the winter

• Ale602951

This is wonderful! I've always wanted to use real greenery to decorate for the holidays but could never afford to do so. You have made it possible financially as well as earth friendly to decorate for the holidays. Thank you everyone for the feedback:)