15 Minute Floral Heart Wreath

Hi there, Hometalk Friends! Today I’m sharing a quick and easy project that can be created in just 15 minutes. This simple heart wreath can be used as Valentine decor or year round.
15 minute floral heart wreath, crafts, wreaths

Whether you prefer red and white for Valentine’s day or something more neutral, your wreath can reflect your personal style. All you need is scissors, your choice of ribbon… Find it here!

…..and a heart wreath form. Find it here!

Here's how to make it: I started by tucking the end of the ribbon inside the wire form. The ribbon will be wrapped around and around the wire form. How much ribbon is needed depends on its width. The wider the ribbon, the less is used. I used about 3 ½ yards for this wreath.

There really isn’t a “right” way to do it, as long as the exposed form is covered. The layers will overlap. To finish, I hot glued the end of the ribbon to the back of the wreath.

Last, I added a raffia bow. You can add your choice of desired trim.

As I mentioned before, using different types of ribbon will result in completely different looks. You can see another style I created with soft gray burlap ribbon and floating hearts, on my blog.
Cecilia MyThriftStoreAddiction

• Dl.5660408

You said ribbon, but the edges look like they're frayed. Where did you find that type of ribbon? It gives texture to the lovely finished wreath ❤️