Old Shoe Rack Turned Gardening and Tool Stand

Well, it might not be the prettiest thing, but it sure makes me happy every time I see it sitting there in the corner of my mud room, all ready to help whenever needed.
We’ve had a bit of a problem since moving into this house almost two years ago. Our garage is a disaster zone unlike you’ve ever seen.
There’s a little skinny hard-to-get-to cupboard in the house that I was using, but it wasn’t working out so well, and my “house tools” kept mysteriously ending up back in the garage.
I found this old shoe rack in the basement, and you might have one just like it lurking around somewhere.
[Hey! Looking for more great gardening tricks and tips?! Check out How to Edge a Flower Garden!]
I put it by the door to the mudroom and now everything I need is right there waiting for me on my way outside. The little angled shelves are perfect for grabbing whatever I need quickly and easily.
As I recover more and more useful tools from the garage, I have room for them on my little stand! It’s a silly little thing, but it makes me happy.
[Psst! Are you a coffee drinker?! If so, then check out 5 Fun Ways to Use Coffee Grounds in the Garden!]

Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
Get The Outdoor Space You've Always Dreamed Of With These DIY Ideas
These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
Everything Red For Canada Day
CreekLineHouse .