Old Shoe Rack Turned Gardening and Tool Stand

Well, it might not be the prettiest thing, but it sure makes me happy every time I see it sitting there in the corner of my mud room, all ready to help whenever needed.
We’ve had a bit of a problem since moving into this house almost two years ago. Our garage is a disaster zone unlike you’ve ever seen.
There’s a little skinny hard-to-get-to cupboard in the house that I was using, but it wasn’t working out so well, and my “house tools” kept mysteriously ending up back in the garage.
I found this old shoe rack in the basement, and you might have one just like it lurking around somewhere.
[Hey! Looking for more great gardening tricks and tips?! Check out How to Edge a Flower Garden!]
I put it by the door to the mudroom and now everything I need is right there waiting for me on my way outside. The little angled shelves are perfect for grabbing whatever I need quickly and easily.
As I recover more and more useful tools from the garage, I have room for them on my little stand! It’s a silly little thing, but it makes me happy.
[Psst! Are you a coffee drinker?! If so, then check out 5 Fun Ways to Use Coffee Grounds in the Garden!]

CreekLineHouse .