All Things G&D 2013 Holiday Home Tour

I repurposed several things from around our house (including an old sweater, knee-high socks, yarn, scarves, tissue paper, bows and wrapping paper) to create holiday decorations that are filled with lots of color, lots of DIY, and lots of fun – come on in and take a look!
A look at our colorful Christmas home, filled with lots of love, fun, and DIY!
We don’t have a fireplace, so our stockings are hung from the window with care. Underneath, our $8 IKEA LACK tables get a colorful and cozy look for Christmas thanks to some knee-high socks.
I made these festive DIY letters that spell “CHEER” out of inexpensive cardboard letters, spray paint and yarn. Leftover yarn wrapped around my magazine/file holders bring even more color into the space.
The other side of our Playroom/Office features this year’s floor-to-ceiling Gift-Wrapped Photo Gallery Wall.
I snagged these two pillows on clearance from Target after Christmas last year and I’ve been waiting all year to bust them out!
I gave our lamps a new look using red cable-knit scarves and gift-bows.
A look into our living room from the kitchen, and my daughter Kate’s Christmas Countdown DIY Advent Calendar on the wall.
Our kitchen, featuring DIY marquee letters to spell out “MERRY” in lights, and DIY tissue paper tassels over our sink window. They look so cute I want to keep them up all year long!
DIY marquee letters made out of cardboard letters and a string of lights.
More pics and details can be found on my blog (link below). Thanks so much for visiting - I hope you've enjoyed my holiday ready home!

All Things G&D