Dollar store tip: Same product, much cheaper price...

+4
When I need to buy I always go first to dollar store the price is always cheaper than any other store for the same product.
  • Irene Gronewald Irene Gronewald on Feb 05, 2017
    me too/.... Monique Clouatre savy shoppers...:) or every things a dollar big hand soap container...refill hand pump one at home
  • Hillela G. Hillela G. on Feb 05, 2017
    Isn't that fabulous? It makes me feel like I won the jackpot when I find the same product for a fraction of the price
  • Cori Widen Cori Widen on Feb 06, 2017
    Yeah, it's awesome! I always wonder if by the time my kids are my age, it'll be the $5 store
    • Lee Lee on Feb 06, 2017
      Or may be just fifty cents (50 cents) of today's product volume. !!!! for a dollar
  • Ham8319994 Ham8319994 on Feb 06, 2017
    I was able to get 4 watch batteries in a package for $1. And now I have 4 plus! Have bought more since the first pack worked! Getting watches working for a quarter, yippy!
  • Pam Pam on Feb 08, 2017
    Read a study on dollar stores in regard to cleaning supplies. Stated theirs was just as good as name brands. Saves quite a bit as you really do pay for the brand.
  • Funny we all do the same thing. I have quite a variety of dollar stores, all carry slightly different merchandise and I always start at the dollar store and work my way up. It amazes me how much loot I can come away with.